Our doctors are available via online Telehealth visits for New and Returning patients, billable to in-network insurance companies.
See below for more information on services, appointments, and ordering supplements.
Examples of conditions we can assist with:
- Screenings for cold, flu, upper respiratory concerns
- COVID-19 symptom screenings and information
- Immune wellness and how to keep family healthy
- Allergies and relief options
- Medication management and prescription refills
- Contraceptives / birth control discussions
- Lab orders + reviewing results
- Hormone management
- Sleep and Stress relief
- Gastrointestinal concerns
- Acute pain and injuries
- Rashes and skin concerns
- Health and energy optimization
- Functional Medicine assessments
Our supplement dispensary is still open, however we are only mailing products at this time. Please call our office to order your refills at 206-535-7527. If you require prescription refills, please contact your pharmacy; they will send a refill request to our office.
Limited availability for in-person visits:
In order to keep our staff and patients safe during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are following federal guidelines and limiting our office to no more than 10 people at a time, at a minimum of 6 feet of separation. IV therapy, physical medicine, and blood draws will be determined on a case-by-case basis. If you have any healthcare needs, please call our office at 206-535-7527 to schedule.
Who may receive IV infusions:
We are reserving our IV infusions for specific cases only, including those patients with documented severe anemia, pregnant women with anemia, and established immunocompromised patients who receive high-dose vitamin C and nutrient infusions. We will not be able to accommodate any patients who are currently ill, or who have come in contact with anyone who is known or suspected to be ill, in order to keep our patients and staff safe.
Options for addressing anxiety:
Our doctors are available to provide medical counseling and treatment options via Telehealth. We understand how a pandemic with severe health, social and economical repercussions can spark anxiety for most members of our community. If you are struggling with anxiety or depression, we can help. In addition, we recommend some of the options below:
- Make a Telehealth appointment with a doctor at Natural Medicine of Seattle to get a free referral to Joyable, an online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy program that is research-based and tailored to your treatment needs, from the comfort of your home.
- Try the free app The Tapping Solution, which uses the concept of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to calm the nervous system through tapping on a series of acupressure points to disrupt signals of anxiety to your brain. There are several programs specifically for anxiety and worries.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction has been shown through research to be effective for not only reducing stress, but also lowering blood pressure and improving sleep. The program is completely free from https://palousemindfulness.com/
If you need to cancel your appointment:
Please call us at 206-535-7527 if you need to cancel your appointment. We are here for you and understand this is an ever-changing time. Please call ahead so that we can accommodate and waive cancellation. Otherwise, our No Show fees are in effect.
“Dr. McLogan has a great knowledge of both conventional and Naturopathic medicine approaches. I have sent patients to see him and have worked closely with him, and I have never been disappointed with his skillful approach. Dr. Ikeda is also a top notch physician. She holds a valuable healing space for her patients.”
Get Our Guide to The 4 Main Causes Of Fatigue - And Natural Solutions to Treat Them
Latest Articles and News
Sexual health is directly related to cardiovascular health and screening for erectile dysfunction provides valuable insight into one’s overall health. Dr. Payton Robertson dives into the details of ED and natural, non-drug ways to address this condition.
Ever wonder how to prepare for a doctor’s visit? Dr. Alisha Ghajar presents some key points every physician wants you to know and how these can optimize your visit together.
When it comes to reaching optimal fitness, the body is put under a level of stress in order to adapt and become stronger and more resilient. But is there a point where it can become unhealthy? Dr. Ian McLogan shares his thoughts on exercise training and the balance between fitness and health.