Natural Medicine of Seattle is an integrated group of naturopathic health care providers who practice a range of natural therapies. We offer whole person care for acute and chronic illnesses, helping individuals actively participate in the creation of their optimal health.
Naturopathic Medicine, Acupuncture, and IV Therapy Including:
- Annual Physical Exams
- Annual Gynecological Exams
- Preventative Exams and Screenings
- Women’s Health Care
- Men’s Health Care
- Functional and conventional laboratory testing
Nutritional Assessment and Treatment
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Nutritional Deficiency Testing
- Genetic Testing for Health Conditions
- Iron Infusions/IV Therapy
- Nutritional Consultation
- Weight Management
- Treatment for your common, non emergencies like coughs, UTIs, sinus infections, sprains and sore throats.
- Food Allergy Testing
- Skin Allergy testing (Allervision)
- Sublingual immunotherapy (allergy drops)
- Blood Allergy testing
- Detoxification and Cleanse Programs
- Testing for Environmental Toxins (Heavy metals, pesticides, pollutants)
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Soft Tissue Manipulation
- Visceral Manipulation
- Treatment of Adrenal Fatigue
- Treatment of Endocrine Disorders (such as Diabetes, Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis)
- Digestive Tract Healing
- Therapeutic Anemia Support (B12 and Iron)
- Dehydration Infusions/IV Therapy
- Immune Support Infusions
- Iron Infusions/IV Therapy
- Nutritional IV Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Restoration
- Trigger Point Injections
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Gua sha and Cupping
- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture for skin rejuvenation and scar therapy
“Prior to NMS, I tried at least 10 different doctors and practices in the area and found the same things:
No one ever ordered comprehensive labs, a few found issues but told me they couldn’t do anything to help me, some said I had to be lying, and I was always given some sort of prescription medication meant to treat a condition I didn’t have as a bandaid.
Fast forward to finding natural medicine… I have worked with almost every doctor here in the last 2.5 years and everyone has been kind, incredibly knowledgeable, dedicated to their patients, and goes above and beyond.”
Get Our Guide to The 4 Main Causes Of Fatigue - And Natural Solutions to Treat Them
Latest Articles and News
Dr. Payton Robertson joins the team as our newest resident physician! Read more about his bio here.
In her previous post, Dr. Kara Menzer explained the importance of bone health. Read here for her Part II on how to build strong bones!
Strong bones is a vital part of healthy aging. Dr. Kara Menzer dives into the importance of assessing your bone health and what it means to have low bone density.