Natural Medicine of Seattle is an integrated group of naturopathic health care providers who practice a range of natural therapies. We offer whole person care for acute and chronic illnesses, helping individuals actively participate in the creation of their optimal health.
Naturopathic Medicine, Acupuncture, and IV Therapy Including:
- Annual Physical Exams
- Annual Gynecological Exams
- Preventative Exams and Screenings
- Women’s Health Care
- Men’s Health Care
- Functional and conventional laboratory testing
Nutritional Assessment and Treatment
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Nutritional Deficiency Testing
- Genetic Testing for Health Conditions
- Iron Infusions/IV Therapy
- Nutritional Consultation
- Weight Management
- Treatment for your common, non emergencies like coughs, UTIs, sinus infections, sprains and sore throats.
- Food Allergy Testing
- Skin Allergy testing (Allervision)
- Sublingual immunotherapy (allergy drops)
- Blood Allergy testing
- Detoxification and Cleanse Programs
- Testing for Environmental Toxins (Heavy metals, pesticides, pollutants)
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Soft Tissue Manipulation
- Visceral Manipulation
Chronic Condition Specific Treatments
- Treatment of Adrenal Fatigue
- Treatment of Endocrine Disorders (such as Diabetes, Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis)
- Digestive Tract Healing
- Therapeutic Anemia Support (B12 and Iron)
- Dehydration Infusions/IV Therapy
- Immune Support Infusions
- Iron Infusions/IV Therapy
- Nutritional IV Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Restoration
- Trigger Point Injections
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Gua sha and Cupping
- Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture for skin rejuvenation and scar therapy
“Prior to NMS, I tried at least 10 different doctors and practices in the area and found the same things:
No one ever ordered comprehensive labs, a few found issues but told me they couldn’t do anything to help me, some said I had to be lying, and I was always given some sort of prescription medication meant to treat a condition I didn’t have as a bandaid.
Fast forward to finding natural medicine… I have worked with almost every doctor here in the last 2.5 years and everyone has been kind, incredibly knowledgeable, dedicated to their patients, and goes above and beyond.”
Join our newsletter to receive quarterly news and articles written by our doctors
Our Latest Articles by Our Doctors
Dr. Kara Menzer, Recipient of WANP’s President Award
Natural Medicine of Seattle attended the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physician (WANP) Gala, where our own Dr. Kara Menzer was the recipient of the The President's Award. The President's Award recognizes a naturopathic physician who has gone "above and...
Vaginal Dryness? Meet the V-Shot.
Urinary incontinence, pain with sex, vaginal dryness, and diminished sexual pleasure… are concerns that can affect adults with female anatomy at any time of life. As the body ages, vaginal and clitoral sensitivity can change, but we have a solution. Enter the V-Shot.
Sexual Health is Cardiovascular Health
Sexual health is directly related to cardiovascular health and screening for erectile dysfunction provides valuable insight into one’s overall health. Dr. Payton Robertson dives into the details of ED and natural, non-drug ways to address this condition.