New Patient Orientation
.At Natural Medicine of Seattle, we strive to provide you with a refreshing approach to personalized health care.
Our doctors are available via online Telehealth visits for New and Returning patients, billable to in-network insurance companies! See payment and insurance information below. We are offering limited In-office visits that are spaced out in a timely manner to ensure proper sanitizing and safety. Please click here for issues we can address via Telehealth and our in-office services.
You can book your first appointment online or by calling us directly at 206-535-7527. During the COVID-19 pandemic, in-office services can be booked only by calling us directly.
Before your first Telehealth visit:
- Sign up for the Charm portal: You will receive a welcome email from us with a link to join our patient portal and instructions for your first visit.
- We ask that you fill out the questionnaires in the portal 48 hours before your visit, to give our doctors time to review your information.
- Please upload a picture of the front and back of your insurance card. We ask for the insurance card for both in and out of network patients, as some labs can be billed directly to your insurance even if you are not in network with our doctors.
- A reminder will be sent 2 days before your appointment if you haven’t finished the above steps.
- If you have any difficulty signing up for the portal or filling out the intake questionnaires, please contact our front desk at 206-535-7527.
If you are arriving to an in-person office visit:
Please self-screen for cold/flu symptoms. Do not enter the office if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, sore throat, loss of taste/smell or recent contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Please call our front desk at 206-535-7527 to cancel and reschedule.
We are a fragrance-free space, to better serve our patients with sensitivities to fragrances. Please assist us by not wearing fragrances to our office.
Payment and Insurance Information
Natural Medicine of Seattle accepts many insurance plans. Our doctors are in network with:
- First Choice (Dr. Margie Ikeda is not in network with First Choice)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (when billed through Regence/Premera)
- Please note some Group Health, Kaiser PPO and United plans bill through First choice, and are in-network with Natural Medicine of Seattle. This information is located on your insurance card. If you have one of these plans, please contact our front desk to confirm before booking.
We file claims on your behalf if we are in network with your insurance plan. Not all insurance companies cover visits for naturopathic physicians. Please be aware that a provider’s preferred status doesn’t guarantee coverage. We suggest that you contact your insurance to verify your coverage. We gladly provide the necessary information for you to submit claims to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Co-pays are due at the Time of Service. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discovery. We offer a 30% discount on office visits if you are not covered by insurance.
Initial office visits range from $240 to $280 (includes 30% Time of Service discount), depending on complexity and duration. Included in the first visit is a 60 minute consultation with the doctor, analysis and interpretation of past lab work and medical records, coordination of care, and a comprehensive treatment plan.
Return office visits range from $95 to $185 (includes 30% Time of Service discount), depending on complexity and duration. Included in the return visits are a 30-60 minute consultation with the doctor, analysis and interpretation of new lab work, follow up on medical issues and further development of comprehensive treatment plan.
IV Treatments are sometimes covered by insurance for certain diagnoses, such as iron deficiency anemia or dehydration. The IV administration of some medications may be covered as well. We strive to keep our treatments affordable. Note that IV infusions in large clinics and hospitals can cost over $1,000 for a single treatment. Our treatments range between $220 and $300.
Supplements and some laboratory tests are not covered by insurance and are payable upon receipt. You may use your Health Savings Plan for supplement purchases. We will provide you with a prescription when necessary for reimbursement.
Please allow us at least 48 business hours to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
Existing Patient Login:
You’ll need a login to access the patient portal. If you have one, you can log in here:
If you are a patient and don’t have a login or invitation, please contact us to request one.
Make a Payment Online:
Offering our patients the convenience of online payment here »
Get Our Guide to The 4 Main Causes Of Fatigue - And Natural Solutions to Treat Them
Latest Articles and News
Sexual health is directly related to cardiovascular health and screening for erectile dysfunction provides valuable insight into one’s overall health. Dr. Payton Robertson dives into the details of ED and natural, non-drug ways to address this condition.
Ever wonder how to prepare for a doctor’s visit? Dr. Alisha Ghajar presents some key points every physician wants you to know and how these can optimize your visit together.
When it comes to reaching optimal fitness, the body is put under a level of stress in order to adapt and become stronger and more resilient. But is there a point where it can become unhealthy? Dr. Ian McLogan shares his thoughts on exercise training and the balance between fitness and health.